About Send Help
Who do we help?
Send Help is available to anyone, young or old, living in Send, Send Marsh and Burnt Common.
What can we do for you?
- Transport to the surgery
- Transport for hospital appointments
- Transport for chiropodist appointments
- Transport for hairdresser appointments
- Help with shopping
- Help with filling in forms
- Odd jobs
- Visiting lonely or housebound people
- If in doubt - ask
How Send Help works
- Dial 01483 225255 between 10am and 12 noon on a weekday
- The Duty Officer will take all the details needed from you
- The Duty Officer will find a volunteer and call you back after 12 noon with the name of your volunteer
Please give sufficient notice - 2 or 3 days if possible.